- You accumulate 8 or more points on your driving record in a one year period.
- You are found guilty of a DUI or Aggressive Driving violation.
- You are found responsible for your first moving violation under the age of 18.
- You are found responsible for a red light running violation.
- For any violation causing death or serious physical injury to any person.
- The cost to attend TSS is $150.00. Click here to see a list of upcoming classes and register for a class.
- We offer classes in English and in Español!
- Register for a class!
TSS Central Phoenix English y Español
By phone 602 283-5677 (English y Español)
COVID-19 Update: ADOT has determined that TSS classes are an essential activity and we are holding classes. We will be following all AZ Department of Health Services and CDC recommendations for social distancing and group sizes. The tables will be sanitized before class and again after. Please contact us if you have any questions.
While many of the driving schools schedule classes and then cancel at the last minute, we have never cancelled a class. If we schedule a class, we show up!
Traffic Survival School is a mandatory class you must attend when notified by the MVD or risk the loss of your driving privilege. TSS will be required if:
Items to bring to class
- Traffic Survival School order, corrective action letter, motor vehicle record or proof of assignment.
- Money order for $150.00 payable to TSS Central Phoenix English y Espanol (or leave blank).
- Pen or pencil.
- You may also bring a snack or something to drink.
We also offer Defensive Driving classes for ticket dismissal!
- Court approved curriculum developed by education specialists.
- Comfortable classroom setting - bring a snack to enjoy during the break or movie.
- Refresh your driving techniques and acquire better understanding of Arizona traffic law.
- No test to take!
- Pay by credit card or money order.
- Avoid points, keep a clean drivng record, keep your insurance premiums low.